cell bio?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

westernmed007

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Been missing questions in the cell bio / histo group lately,
anyone know a good quick book i could read to bone up on this subject? please and thanks.

Members don't see this ad.

Stock forum answer: 1999 edition of High Yield Cellular and Molecular Biology. But they had been going for waaaayyy too much on ebay and elsewhere... not sure about right now.

The new edition of HY CMB is very thorough but may be a bit of overkill... but still a pretty short read. Great for the molecular bio stuff too, which seems to be more important these days on boards.

As for Histology, I would recommend this video set on YouTube instead of a book: http://www.youtube.com/profile_videos?user=WashingtonDeceit&p=r

Great stuff... decent path review, good histo review as far as images go. I'd look for something else online or in a review book to make sure you cover special stains and such that might be relevant. No recommendations there. I'm just assembling my own list as I study.

Sweet, got the 99 molecular book, I totally forgot it would help me with my cell bio problems to, you just made my day :). Thanks. Ill check out the histo vids as well.