Ceramics class or Internship at Dental Ceramic Lab?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

sl2obel2ts

i like tomatoes
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi,

I am done with college, thinking about taking some art ceramics classses since they are fun and also helpful with dental app. But then, my mom works as a dental ceramist; she makes teeth, grind, bake you know... I can intern there during weekend w/o pay. Just practice I guess. If I have time for only one of them, which one should i do?

Members don't see this ad.

Hi,

I am done with college, thinking about taking some art ceramics classses since they are fun and also helpful with dental app. But then, my mom works as a dental ceramist; she makes teeth, grind, bake you know... I can intern there during weekend w/o pay. Just practice I guess. If I have time for only one of them, which one should i do?

Dental ceramic lab.

Members don't see this ad :)
the lab isn't research lab. its like piece/pay job. but i work w/o pay.

take a nude art class...you'll get to draw some nice jugs if you're lucky...fun while improving your manual dexterity at the same time

beats pottery class :thumbup:

That... post... is... ... uh... lol jk jk

I agree with the nude art... how can you beat that.

Do whichever one you'd enjoy more! If your mom is pretty flexible with your hours and it's more of a "get what you put in" sort of situation, why not do both?