Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I just got an ad for this company on Instagram with tons of clients raving about their experience in the comments:
www.mindbloom.com
I had no idea that at-home ketamine therapy was even legal but I looked it up and was really surprised by how little regulation there is. This service is cash-pay only and your therapy sessions are "supervised" with a virtual check-in before and after with "psychedelic guides" who don't have any professional qualifications lol. Is this as shady as it sounds?
Mindbloom: ketamine therapy for anxiety and depression
Neuroplasticity that works, results you can trust. The only at-home ketamine therapy with proven outcomes for depression, anxiety, and PTSD. Get started today.
I had no idea that at-home ketamine therapy was even legal but I looked it up and was really surprised by how little regulation there is. This service is cash-pay only and your therapy sessions are "supervised" with a virtual check-in before and after with "psychedelic guides" who don't have any professional qualifications lol. Is this as shady as it sounds?