Certiphi Background Check on Self

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Thowaway689624

Reaction score
I wanted to run a background check on myself, but I learned that you cannot order a personal copy from Certiphi until you have an acceptance in your hands. Recently, I’ve been lucky and had my case dismissed after a period of probation, so I’d like to see if public records reflect that change so I can stop worrying. Is there any way I can still go through Ceritphi or is there an equivalent service that I can pay for to make sure? Also, I’ve seen conflicting information but do non-conviction arrests even show up on this check? That would be even better if they don’t, but I’d like the option to check for myself. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Members don't see this ad.

• Care
Reactions: 1 user
Assuming that you have submitted an AMCAS application, you should have received an email from them regarding background checks for the 2024 cycle. In the email, it states that you may run a Certiphi background check on yourself prior to receiving an accptance (for a fee) at the following link:

Reactions: 1 users
Assuming that you have submitted an AMCAS application, you should have received an email from them regarding background checks for the 2024 cycle. In the email, it states that you may run a Certiphi background check on yourself prior to receiving an accptance (for a fee) at the following link:

Thank you. I reread my old emails and it seems this has changed from previous years and you’re totally right. I read old forums and assumed it was the same but looks like you can now get one ahead of time.

Reactions: 1 user