certiphi background check

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

prestigiousitem

Reaction score
hili quick q! i got a citation for fare evasion on the public train be i misplaced my ticket & couldn't find it. (had to switch seats bc there were a group of guys that made me uncomfortable & somehow lost it in the chaos). i paid the fine the next day but the website says this; "If you received a citation for fare evasion, then please be advised that the citation charges you with a violation of a state law.
If you wish to dispose of this case with an administrative resolution without a declaration of guilt you must do one of the following WITHIN 30 DAYS OF THE OFFENSE DATE as shown on the citation."

so will this show up on my record & background check as a class c misdemeanor if i paid the fine the next day & was resolved under administrative restitution?? any input & advice would be helpful thank you!!

Members don't see this ad.

Not sure about Texas but I got a ticket for fare evasion in NYC and it didn’t show up on the Certiphi background check

Reactions: 1 user
Status
Not open for further replies.