Certiphi Canadian Self Release Form

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

KeithPlastic

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey everyone I'm a Canadian that's recently been offered admission to a USMD school but I have a question about the Self Release Form. I was hoping some Canadians that submitted their Certiphi background check documents could help me out.
I filled out all the online portions of the check but I have the 5 page form that requires Identification Verification. I called the Help line and was told that I needed to send in the completed document to my school and then have them confirm my identity by filling out Part D on page 3. I am unsure if this is actually the correct information and would love to hear from you guys on how you dealt with this issue.

Members don't see this ad.

I personally got someone to notarize my identification and sent it in. I have not heard back, though.

Reactions: 1 user
Hello - sorry for reviving this thread but I was hoping someone could help me out plsss with the Canadian specific form. I have completed the online sections and for the canadian part do we get our documents notarized and then send the "true-copies" with the form to the school's admission office? Or do we send both of these to Certiphi? Can someone please let me know the address/number if we have to fax it to Certiphi?
Thank you so much!

Members don't see this ad :)
Hello - sorry for reviving this thread but I was hoping someone could help me out plsss with the Canadian specific form. I have completed the online sections and for the canadian part do we get our documents notarized and then send the "true-copies" with the form to the school's admission office? Or do we send both of these to Certiphi? Can someone please let me know the address/number if we have to fax it to Certiphi?
Thank you so much!
I'm in the same position right now. Were you able to figure out what to do?

Hey guys just incase this hasn't been answered from another place yet - another applicant also helped me this cycle and said we fax the informed consent form with copies of our ID to Certiphi and then they will set up an online meeting with you to verify ID. I have done the same and they verified ID online just waiting for everything to be completed now :)

• Love
Reactions: 1 user