KeithPlastic

2+ Year Member
Oct 15, 2017
Status
Pre-Medical
Hey everyone I'm a Canadian that's recently been offered admission to a USMD school but I have a question about the Self Release Form. I was hoping some Canadians that submitted their Certiphi background check documents could help me out.
I filled out all the online portions of the check but I have the 5 page form that requires Identification Verification. I called the Help line and was told that I needed to send in the completed document to my school and then have them confirm my identity by filling out Part D on page 3. I am unsure if this is actually the correct information and would love to hear from you guys on how you dealt with this issue.

booshk

7+ Year Member
Apr 15, 2012
Status
Pre-Medical
I personally got someone to notarize my identification and sent it in. I have not heard back, though.

Reactions: KeithPlastic
Mar 6, 2020
Status
Pre-Medical
Hello - sorry for reviving this thread but I was hoping someone could help me out plsss with the Canadian specific form. I have completed the online sections and for the canadian part do we get our documents notarized and then send the "true-copies" with the form to the school's admission office? Or do we send both of these to Certiphi? Can someone please let me know the address/number if we have to fax it to Certiphi?
Thank you so much!

About the Ads