Need Help preparing for FRCSC OBGYN Canadian exam -looking for study partner

Started by dy025
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

dy025

New Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
hi, I am looking for a serious study partner for the royal college OBGYN canadian exam.
Better prep advice, recent exam style questions are welcome.
get in touch with me.
 
hi, I am looking for a serious study partner for the royal college OBGYN canadian exam.
Better prep advice, recent exam style questions are welcome.
get in touch with me.
Hi. I'm looking for royal college board exam study partner. Is there any group or courses dedicated to this?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad