CGP exam advices?- Also seeking study partner(s)

Started by wchen0311
Tags Tags
cgp
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

wchen0311

New Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Anyone taking or has already taken this exam? If so, how did you prepare it?


Also seeking study partner(s) to study together to take the CGP exam this summer.
 
Anyone taking or has already taken this exam? If so, how did you prepare it?


Also seeking study partner(s) to study together to take the CGP exam this summer.

I registered to take it in either july-august or oct-nov while I'm on mat leave.
I'm going to go through this site to see if there's any advice and look online for any study material. I work for the VA so hopefully we'll have some resources online.