cGPA: 3.87 sGPA 3.79 MCAT: 506

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

fdasdfdsafadsfas

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
cGPA: 3.87 sGPA 3.79 MCAT: 506
clinical experience: 300 hours
shadowing hours 80 hours
volunteering hours: 100 hours
two semesters of research experience (my own paper)
I'm an Illinois resident.
I would like to know schools I have shot in Illinois (or elsewhere)
What are my chances at UIC?

Members don't see this ad.

The GPA-MCAT grid shows you have a 60% chance for a MD acceptance (unless you are URM). You have a chance for an interview at UIC and you could try Rosalind Franklin, Loyola, Rush in Illinois It would be a good strategy to apply broadly to OOS schools and consider:
Medical College Wisconsin
St. Louis
Creighton
Oakland Beaumont
Western Michigan
New York Medical College
Quinnipiac
Vermont
GW

The GPA-MCAT grid shows you have a 60% chance for a MD acceptance (unless you are URM). You have a chance for an interview at UIC and you could try Rosalind Franklin, Loyola, Rush in Illinois It would be a good strategy to apply broadly to OOS schools and consider:
Medical College Wisconsin
St. Louis
Creighton
Oakland Beaumont
Western Michigan
New York Medical College
Quinnipiac
Vermont
GW

My dream school really is UIC due to lower tuition for instate student. Would it be worth for me to retake mcat, or is my mcat score safe enough for the school? tbh idunno if i can get over 506... I'm willing to take gap-year if my mcat is too low

Members don't see this ad :)
My dream school really is UIC due to lower tuition for instate student. Would it be worth for me to retake mcat, or is my mcat score safe enough for the school? tbh idunno if i can get over 506... I'm willing to take gap-year if my mcat is too low
You cannot depend on any one school for an interview or acceptance which is why you need to apply broadly to many schools.

Status
Not open for further replies.