Chad Videos

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

preopt2019

2+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi Everyone! I am finally starting to study for the OAT. I know that I want to use Chad's videos as my main resources for Gen Chem, Org Chem and Physics, but I'm having a hard time choosing between chadsprep.com ($10 a month for the ultimate bundles) or Coursesaver ($50 a month). I am just trying to decide which website would help me learn the material and prepare me for the test. The cost does not matter! I would like to use my time wisely as well. :)

1. Are the videos the same on both websites?
2. Is there any huge differences between the two - does one offer more beneficial material than the other? (i.e. quizzes?)

I know Chadsprep.com has free practice tests1

Looking to hear your experiences! All opinons are welcome, thank you!!!

Members don't see this ad.

Hi Everyone! I am finally starting to study for the OAT. I know that I want to use Chad's videos as my main resources for Gen Chem, Org Chem and Physics, but I'm having a hard time choosing between chadsprep.com ($10 a month for the ultimate bundles) or Coursesaver ($50 a month). I am just trying to decide which website would help me learn the material and prepare me for the test. The cost does not matter! I would like to use my time wisely as well. :)

1. Are the videos the same on both websites?
2. Is there any huge differences between the two - does one offer more beneficial material than the other? (i.e. quizzes?)

I know Chadsprep.com has free practice tests1

Looking to hear your experiences! All opinons are welcome, thank you!!!

I’m not sure about chadsprep but I used coursesaver and I really liked it. It’s basically all of chads videos for each topic and practice questions for each one too.