Chad's DAT Practice Exams

olivia0322

Aug 9, 2019
  1. Pre-Dental
    Oh my goodness - I just took my DAT today - I got a 24 AA and 23 TS and I think these videos totally helped! I did all of them, did the bio twice. They are definitely harder than both Bootcamp and the DAT. But, go through them and focus more on the answers than your score and remember they are much harder but worth it for the information.

Reactions: 1 user

dentist409

2+ Year Member
    Jan 9, 2019
      Oh my goodness - I just took my DAT today - I got a 24 AA and 23 TS and I think these videos totally helped! I did all of them, did the bio twice. They are definitely harder than both Bootcamp and the DAT. But, go through them and focus more on the answers than your score and remember they are much harder but worth it for the information.
      How did your actual DAT scores compare to Chad's exams? I keep getting super low scores on them, which scares me as my exam is in a month.

About the Ads
      D

deleted767759

hey guys! I have BC, but I just decided to try out Chad's practice DAT exams for O.C and Bio-- and this is the only thread I found on it. I keep scoring 17's on his. im quite scared because my exam is in a week. are these harder than the actual DAT ? I've been studying a ton and these scores are definitely not what I expected

orgoman22

DAT DESTROYER
        Lifetime Donor
        Sponsor
        Vendor
        15+ Year Member
      • Mar 12, 2005
        New York City
        www.orgoman.com
        1. Non-Student
          hey guys! I have BC, but I just decided to try out Chad's practice DAT exams for O.C and Bio-- and this is the only thread I found on it. I keep scoring 17's on his. im quite scared because my exam is in a week. are these harder than the actual DAT ? I've been studying a ton and these scores are definitely not what I expected
          Unfortunately no timed test on the market is going to accurately predict what you will score on the DAT, if you are a week away from taking your DAT I would suggest to stop taking timed test, it will only cause anxiety, and focus on any weak areas and start wrapping it up.

You have put in a lot of hard work and I hate to see you get scared because of a score. The only score that counts in the DAT Score, believe in yourself and #think30

Hope this helps..Nancy

D

deleted767759

Unfortunately no timed test on the market is going to accurately predict what you will score on the DAT, if you are a week away from taking your DAT I would suggest to stop taking timed test, it will only cause anxiety, and focus on any weak areas and start wrapping it up.

You have put in a lot of hard work and I hate to see you get scared because of a score. The only score that counts in the DAT Score, believe in yourself and #think30

Hope this helps..Nancy
            you are correct, thanks for the tip :) - i'm definitely going to just focus on my weak areas
            ! ive noticed inconsistent scores across BC's and his (good and bad) so I didn't really know what to focus on anymore

orgoman22

DAT DESTROYER
            Lifetime Donor
            Sponsor
            Vendor
            15+ Year Member
          • Mar 12, 2005
            New York City
            www.orgoman.com
            1. Non-Student
              you are correct, thanks for the tip :) - i'm definitely going to just focus on my weak areas
              ! ive noticed inconsistent scores across BC's and his (good and bad) so I didn't really know what to focus on anymore
              You have the Destroyer, focus there.

johnbassili1

Mar 21, 2020
              1. Pre-Dental
                hey! so how did chads compare to the real dat?

johnbassili1

Mar 21, 2020
                1. Pre-Dental
                  hello! :) I will be retaking my DAT ; but I would say Chad's practice tests are definitely good practice since I actually did get many questions similar to his than bootcamp . definitely check it out. His Orgo ones are pretty on par as well. he did a good job with these imo . Good luck. :D
                  were they harder than the actual dat?

This thread is more than 1 year old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
                  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
                  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
                  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
                  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
                  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
                  7. This thread is locked.