Chad's DAT Practice Exams

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

indecisive4life

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
I got an email recently about Chad's Prep offering free DAT practice tests. Has anyone taken these and know how comparable they are to bootcamp or the real test? I really like Chad's videos for gen and O chem but wasn't sure about these tests!

Link for those curious: Chad's DAT Practice Exams

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Oh my goodness - I just took my DAT today - I got a 24 AA and 23 TS and I think these videos totally helped! I did all of them, did the bio twice. They are definitely harder than both Bootcamp and the DAT. But, go through them and focus more on the answers than your score and remember they are much harder but worth it for the information.

Oh my goodness - I just took my DAT today - I got a 24 AA and 23 TS and I think these videos totally helped! I did all of them, did the bio twice. They are definitely harder than both Bootcamp and the DAT. But, go through them and focus more on the answers than your score and remember they are much harder but worth it for the information.
How did your actual DAT scores compare to Chad's exams? I keep getting super low scores on them, which scares me as my exam is in a month.

I tried a few Chad quizzes but never stuck with it. Used destroyer, bootcamp and some qvault for 23AA, 23TS

Members don't see this ad :)
hey guys! I have BC, but I just decided to try out Chad's practice DAT exams for O.C and Bio-- and this is the only thread I found on it. I keep scoring 17's on his. im quite scared because my exam is in a week. are these harder than the actual DAT ? I've been studying a ton and these scores are definitely not what I expected

hey guys! I have BC, but I just decided to try out Chad's practice DAT exams for O.C and Bio-- and this is the only thread I found on it. I keep scoring 17's on his. im quite scared because my exam is in a week. are these harder than the actual DAT ? I've been studying a ton and these scores are definitely not what I expected
Unfortunately no timed test on the market is going to accurately predict what you will score on the DAT, if you are a week away from taking your DAT I would suggest to stop taking timed test, it will only cause anxiety, and focus on any weak areas and start wrapping it up.

You have put in a lot of hard work and I hate to see you get scared because of a score. The only score that counts in the DAT Score, believe in yourself and #think30

Hope this helps..Nancy

Reactions: 1 users
Unfortunately no timed test on the market is going to accurately predict what you will score on the DAT, if you are a week away from taking your DAT I would suggest to stop taking timed test, it will only cause anxiety, and focus on any weak areas and start wrapping it up.

You have put in a lot of hard work and I hate to see you get scared because of a score. The only score that counts in the DAT Score, believe in yourself and #think30

Hope this helps..Nancy
you are correct, thanks for the tip :) - i'm definitely going to just focus on my weak areas
! ive noticed inconsistent scores across BC's and his (good and bad) so I didn't really know what to focus on anymore

you are correct, thanks for the tip :) - i'm definitely going to just focus on my weak areas
! ive noticed inconsistent scores across BC's and his (good and bad) so I didn't really know what to focus on anymore
You have the Destroyer, focus there.

hey! so how did chads compare to the real dat?

hey! so how did chads compare to the real dat?
hello! :) I will be retaking my DAT ; but I would say Chad's practice tests are definitely good practice since I actually did get many questions similar to his than bootcamp . definitely check it out. His Orgo ones are pretty on par as well. he did a good job with these imo . Good luck. :D

hello! :) I will be retaking my DAT ; but I would say Chad's practice tests are definitely good practice since I actually did get many questions similar to his than bootcamp . definitely check it out. His Orgo ones are pretty on par as well. he did a good job with these imo . Good luck. :D
were they harder than the actual dat?