Chads Free OAT Practice Exams (on chadsprep.com)

Started by far318
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

far318

New Member
2+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Has anyone taken chads free oat practice exams that he recently came out with on chadsprep.com. Wondering how the scores compare to their actuals. Would love some insight, thanks!
 
Has anyone taken chads free oat practice exams that he recently came out with on chadsprep.com. Wondering how the scores compare to their actuals. Would love some insight, thanks!
I took a few of Chad's OAT practice exams and they're pretty representative of the real OAT. I think I got a higher score on the actual OAT than the practice though.