Chad's quizzes not showing pictures...?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

MesialBuccal

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello! Longtime lurker here. I am currently studying for the DAT and have been using Chad's videos and quizzes. Unfortunately, many of the quizzes are not displaying the pictures/diagrams needed to solve the problems... I contacted course saver about this a couple times but have yet to hear back from them. Anyone else experiencing this?

Members don't see this ad.

I'm not having problems. Perhaps it is your browser? It can be weird sometimes. Like on chrome I can't use the program that lets you edit speed but on firefox I can.

Lol my firefox works better for some reason just for Chad's but who knows... It's different for everyone!

Reactions: 1 user
I normally use google chrome but I tried with safari and it doesn't work either.... I even cleared my cache.
I know someone who does coding and he explored around the specific problem for a bit (the specific problem I was working on involved the surface area of a wedge of cheese lol) he said: "yeah. There’s no cheese picture enabled in that problem. So idk... nothing i can do on my end. can’t make cheese appear if they didn’t write the code to make the cheese"