chad's quizzes

late bloomers r best

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello! I am almost finished watching and taking detailed notes on All of Chad's videos. But I did not really take the quizzes because of time constraints. I plan on reviewing all of my notes a few times before beginning practice exams, the Destroyer and the DAT Cracker. Do you all think I need the quizzes? If so, I guess I can go back and take them. I just feel that I have so many other resources that I want to utilize. After 2 months, I am sooo tired of watching Chad!

OAT Test date is Sept 29!!!!!

Members don't see this ad.

Hello! I am almost finished watching and taking detailed notes on All of Chad's videos. But I did not really take the quizzes because of time constraints. I plan on reviewing all of my notes a few times before beginning practice exams, the Destroyer and the DAT Cracker. Do you all think I need the quizzes? If so, I guess I can go back and take them. I just feel that I have so many other resources that I want to utilize. After 2 months, I am sooo tired of watching Chad!

OAT Test date is Sept 29!!!!!

I think you should be fine with all the resources you have. Chad's quizzes aren't the most important thing to know since most of his tips and tricks are in the videos which you have watched already! Maybe go back and do the quizzes after you're done the destroyer and the dat cracker so you know if you have the time or not to actually do the quizzes?
Also, could you let me know if the OAT destroyer is worth it? I have only studied from Chad's and the kaplan book. Thank you.

Thanks for the reply. What I decided to do was focus only on Chads physics quizzes. I have the DAT destroyer from a friend. So far it's really showing me my weakness and teaching me at the same time. But there is no physics. I think I have plenty resources, just trying to use them all in an effective way. I feel very scattered!

Thanks for the reply. What I decided to do was focus only on Chads physics quizzes. I have the DAT destroyer from a friend. So far it's really showing me my weakness and teaching me at the same time. But there is no physics. I think I have plenty resources, just trying to use them all in an effective way. I feel very scattered!

you'll be fine! as you said, use the resources! :) goodluck