Chad's Videos

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

smorgana2

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
For everyone who has already taken the test... are Chad's videos + Destroyer practice problems good enough for gchem & ochem?!?!

Members don't see this ad.

How many hours of vidoes are the Gchem/Ochem videos and how long did it take you to go through all of them? Also, do you just watch them through or do you pause a alot to take notes and such?

Members don't see this ad :)
I paused a lot to take notes. I went through the first ten G-chem videos without taking notes and was understanding everything well (he does an excellent job of explaining everything). However, once I got to the later videos, I was beginning to forget some of the concepts in the earlier ones. Because I hadn't taken notes, I had to watch an entire video if I had forgotten one part of a concept. So the second time through the G-Chem (and through all of the O-chem) I took notes. It takes a little longer initially, but will save you time when you want to review.

I haven't taken the DAT yet (I take it this Saturday), but from what I hear Chad + Destroyer = 20+ (God I hope this is true...)

Oh and it took me a couple weeks to go through them because I switch up what I study (and I would go through KBB with the videos). But i THINK there are a little over thirty hours of videos if you combine G-chem with O-chem. (That is a rough estimate, so correct me if I'm wrong.) Some videos are only around 20 mins and others are around 50, so it's hard to tell.

How many hours of vidoes are the Gchem/Ochem videos and how long did it take you to go through all of them? Also, do you just watch them through or do you pause a alot to take notes and such?

I heard some people say they watched them in as little as 4 days, that sounds crazy to me. I watched them in about a week for each subject. They were amazingly helpful!

I just started with Chad's videos and I am very impressed. His technique is wonderful.

how would i be able to download the videos if i just bought a subscription for 1 month. but i don't think i would have enough time to watch all the vids...

help?!