chain retail pharmacy

Started by mirx
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

mirx

New Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
As a new licensed pharmacist I would like to know that which chain pharmacy is better to start with in CA. I did my internship with Rite Aid.
 
As a new licensed pharmacist I would like to know that which chain pharmacy is better to start with in CA. I did my internship with Rite Aid.

Even with in a chain, it varies from store to store, you just have to find a store you like, with staff you like. By the way you posted in the Independent pharmacy thread, probably should get this moved to the main section.