Chance of being accepted

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

kylieerica

Reaction score
Hi everyone :) I submitted my OptomCas application in the beginning of November, but I just took my OAT today. I was wondering what you think my chances of being accepted are. I already interviewed at UAB and PCO, but still waiting to hear from NOVA and MWU.

Overall GPA: 3.75
science GPA: 3.65

OAT AA: 300
OAT Science: 300

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
hi you already have interviewed at UAB and PCO, did you get any answer yet?
(my GPA is very low)

hi you already have interviewed at UAB and PCO, did you get any answer yet?
(my GPA is very low)

I had my interview at UAB last week and I just I found out I was accepted! :) I haven't heard back from PCO yet, but I loved UAB. I will most likely choose UAB regardless of PCO's decision.

How did you score on your OAT? If the rest of your application is strong you may not have a problem getting in!

I had my interview at UAB last week and I just I found out I was accepted! :) I haven't heard back from PCO yet, but I loved UAB. I will most likely choose UAB regardless of PCO's decision.

How did you score on your OAT? If the rest of your application is strong you may not have a problem getting in!

Congra. my OAT Total 330 and SC 330, but my GPA becuase of here in Canada we use percentage. %
so when convert to GPA 4 point. very low. that's why I am worry about. any suggestion?
UAB is one of the best school. is easier? ( I didn't apply UAB, do you think I should try?)
thanks

Reactions: 1 user
Congra. my OAT Total 330 and SC 330, but my GPA becuase of here in Canada we use percentage. %
so when convert to GPA 4 point. very low. that's why I am worry about. any suggestion?
UAB is one of the best school. is easier? ( I didn't apply UAB, do you think I should try?)
thanks

Your OAT score is great!! I would to apply to as many schools as you can to increase your chances!

thanks

Hey, did you hear back? What was your gpa if you dont mind sharing. Im on the same boat and from Canada as well, so was just wondering!

Hey, did you hear back? What was your gpa if you dont mind sharing. Im on the same boat and from Canada as well, so was just wondering!

sorry I just find this. I got accpet from NOVA. what aboout you?

thanks