Chances as NY resident

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

taylornicole

New Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
WAMC- 3.82 GPA, MCAT 505 NY but applying DO everywhere. I graduated from college in 2020. Research Coordinator working on various clinical trials for 2 years. Volunteered at Nursing Home, and was a tutor in college. Worked for AmeriCorps Jumpstart. I was a part of a few clubs in college (academic mostly as well as track club). I worked at a special needs school for a summer as a teacher's aide. I shadowed a pediatrician and an orthopedic surgeon. Currently, volunteer with immigrant services providing tests for people trying to enter ESL classes. Phlebotomy certification, allowed me to interact with patients. Let me know what you think. Thank you!
 
You could receive interviews at some MD schools and I suggest these:
All 4 SUNYs
Albany
New York Medical College
Hackensack
Vermont
Quinnipiac
Drexel
Temple
Penn State
George Washington
Eastern Virginia
NOVA MD
TCU-UNT
Creighton
Loyola
Medical College Wisconsin
Oakland Beaumont