• SDN Site Updates

Hey everyone! The site will be down for approximately 2 hours on Thursday, August 5th for site updates.

redsoxfan

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Feb 17, 2005
Status (Visible)
what are my chances of getting an interview at this school w/a 3.2gpa and 31mcat (lots of ECs)? it is my top choice for a DO school. i applied back in late july but only today got an email indicating my status was complete, awaiting committee review. i sent an update letter ~2mos ago. anything else i can do at this point? thanks!

MaximusD

Anatomically Incorrect
10+ Year Member
Aug 8, 2006
State of Delirium
www.lmgtfy.com
Status (Visible)
  1. Attending Physician
what are my chances of getting an interview at this school w/a 3.2gpa and 31mcat (lots of ECs)? it is my top choice for a DO school. i applied back in late july but only today got an email indicating my status was complete, awaiting committee review. i sent an update letter ~2mos ago. anything else i can do at this point? thanks!

I haven't heard a thing from UMDNJ-SOM.

I have a 3.25/32 MCAT from PA. Kuba heard back but is at the top of their waitlist with similar stats (he has a more balanced MCAT and a slightly higher science GPA, too)

redsoxfan

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Feb 17, 2005
Status (Visible)
hmm, i wonder if residency matters? btw, my mcat is pretty balanced (10,11,10). i wish i lived closer to this school and could have visited...

About the Ads

Kuba

10+ Year Member
Mar 19, 2006
NYC
Status (Visible)
  1. Attending Physician
hmm, i wonder if residency matters? btw, my mcat is pretty balanced (10,11,10). i wish i lived closer to this school and could have visited...

yea, as d-max said, I got an interview with 11 11 10 and 3.24(at the time) gpa, 3.1 science, lots of research, clinical, and leadership experience. you're numbers are deserving of an interview but I don't know anything about the rest of your file.

Dr.Inviz

Membership Revoked
Removed
10+ Year Member
Oct 1, 2006
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Medical

they give preference to those living in the NE, and im sure especially to NJ residents. can i borrow your mcat score, btw? i'll donate a shed of my gpa points ;)

About the Ads
This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.