Chances for Goucher and/or Hopkins?

Started by MarshMedic
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

MarshMedic

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey, I've applied for both programs and I'm unsure about my chances. I will be graduating UMBC this semester with a B.S. in Emergency Health Services with a focus in Paramedicine.

UMBC GPA is 3.48
HS GPA of 2.9
SAT of 640/640/580

I'm an EMT and will be testing for my Paramedic license in a few months. I've run thousands of EMS calls and will have 600+ clinical hours by graduation. So my EC are good, just not sure how it will pan out.

Can't wait to get the letters, whatever be their messages.
 
I know this was a while back, but was wondering what came about with this. I'm at Towson U, and the Goucher Post Bacc seemed like a good route. I'm hopefully speaking with a pre-med advisor at Towson this week- if the snow hasn't changed the plans. I spent some time touring Goucher and checking out the program myself.
 
I know this was a while back, but was wondering what came about with this. I'm at Towson U, and the Goucher Post Bacc seemed like a good route. I'm hopefully speaking with a pre-med advisor at Towson this week- if the snow hasn't changed the plans. I spent some time touring Goucher and checking out the program myself.

Rejected like a red headed step child.

I went to UMD-CP Science in the Evenings Program. I enjoy it. Finishing biochem now and applying for DO/MD cycle this June!

Feel free to PM me if you want.