duqcom smp or touro middletown smp?

Started by drdsp88
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

drdsp88

New Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
hi guys! ive recently been accepted into both Duqcom's smp program in Pittsburgh and Touro's smp program in Middletown, NY and I'm having trouble choosing which program to attend. I have more family and friends in New Jersey so Touro would be closer to them which would be nice, but I've heard Touro can be highly competitive and not as supportive. Meanwhile I've only heard good things about Duqcom. Duqcom also has less restrictions to matriculate into their DO program which is something to consider. If you have any input to add to this, I would highly appreciate it, thank you!