Chances for Modified Premed-4 at AUA

Started by asohail
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

asohail

New Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I was wondering what my chances were for the modified premed-4 I know I would not be able to get into direct admissions with these stats. Also would it be worth it to go the premed-4 route or just take classes to boost my GPA, retake MCAT and then apply to DO. My low stats were due to financial issues and having to work to support my family while at school.

Bachelor's in Health Science
cGPA - 2.49 (Strong Upward Trend) (143 credits)
sGPA - 2.39
MCAT - 22M (PS - 9, ** 6, VR 7)

Strong letters from 2 physicians (worked/shadowed 2,000+ hours)

Thank you for any help and input.