Chances for top Post Bacc?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

PittGrad2014

New Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi everyone,

Just wondering what SDN thinks my chances are for the top tier of post bacc's, if I can't get in I may simply do SIE at UMD (I also might do that anyways). Here is my info (the work experience and hours are projected #'s):
  • Undergraduate degree in Finance 3.74 GPA
  • Masters Degree in Accounting 3.6 GPA
  • CPA with 15 months work experience in public accounting
  • EMT-B Volunteer for a year
  • ED volunteer & 60 hours of shadowing
 
Thanks for the reply, and yep for both undergrad and graduate school. Would not be opposed to going back for medical school either haha