Chances? Is it too late?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

chocolatetherapy

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey guys,

I'm new to pharmacy, as I was previously considering DO/Nurse Practitioner, but now pharmacy might be the best option for me. I have around a 3.51 GPA when it was converted for DO, and I'm planning on writing my PCAT September 7th. If I'm a Canadian applicant, would it be too late to apply to US programs in around September/October? I know the apps opened a few months ago so I'm wondering if most schools do rolling admissions, would I be considered late?
 
Early admission deadline is Sept 6th and most schools regular admission is Dec 1st. Check PharmCAS school directory for more information

PharmCAS needs at least 5 weeks to verify your application so I suggest you to get on your PharmCAS application and submit it ASAP if you're planning to apply for early admission at a particular school. Keep in mind that you could only apply for 1 school for early admission. If accepted, you're contracted/obligated to go there. If they reject you, you application will return to regular admission in which you'll be able to apply for other schools.