Chances of acceptance AFTER Interview?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

acompto

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello to all, I was wondering I anyone could guide me in the direction of finding out what my chances are of getting accepted to a school after an interview? Having applied to 6 schools, I've been to one interview, scheduled 2 more and have now received a 4th interview invite. This is getting extremely expensive and I'm wondering at this point now what am I up against now after having gone to the interview? How many do most schools interview compared to offering admission? Any insight would be great, thanks!

AA - 20
PAT - 24
GPA - 3.79

Members don't see this ad.

Hello to all, I was wondering I anyone could guide me in the direction of finding out what my chances are of getting accepted to a school after an interview? Having applied to 6 schools, I've been to one interview, scheduled 2 more and have now received a 4th interview invite. This is getting extremely expensive and I'm wondering at this point now what am I up against now after having gone to the interview? How many do most schools interview compared to offering admission? Any insight would be great, thanks!

AA - 20
PAT - 24
GPA - 3.79

Most of the answers lay within.

go to your schools statistics and divide acceptances by interviewees then multiply by 100

Members don't see this ad :)

AA - 20
PAT - 24
GPA - 3.79

Honestly, I would not turn down any interview at this point... I wouldn't turn down an interview until you have an offer! You don't want to regret it and yes it's expensive but it will be more expensive to have to reapply.... so good luck!

Honestly, I would not turn down any interview at this point... I wouldn't turn down an interview until you have an offer! You don't want to regret it and yes it's expensive but it will be more expensive to have to reapply.... so good luck!

Wise words, thanks!