Chances of acceptance at PCO

Started by Optgal96
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Optgal96

Full Member
2+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Someone on here said PCO basically gives out interviews to everyone. I was offered an interview along with other schools and was wondering what my chances of acceptance will be based on at the interview. I have an avg GPA and my OAT is only 300. I don't have any extravagant extracurriculars. So what would help me to get into PCO?

Also, any tips for the interview are welcomed!
 
I don't think they give interviews to everyone as I know people who didnt recieve interviews here.
As long as you can do well on your interview and show your motivation you should be fine!