Chances of Being Accepted?

Started by goneman24
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

goneman24

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I am currently applying to PT school.

I am a Senior Majoring in Health & Human Performance with a Concentration in Exercise Science.
My GPA is 3.88
My Prereq GPA is 3.8
My GRE score is 151 Verbal 158 Quant. 4.0 Writing

I have worked at a large outpatient Physical Therapy company for 6 years in the administrative offices having indirect contact with PT. I also have worked at the same company as a technician for 6 months in an actual outpatient clinic.
I have shadowing hours in two separate inpatient facilities.

I was involved in a fraternity during undergrad where I held multiple leadership positions. As well as volunteering hours for charities.

I am applying to:
Bellarmine University
University of Kentucky
Western Kentucky University

What are my chances of being accepted?
 
Your stats look good, but remember it's an overall process. The interview plays a big role for some schools and not so much for other schools. Keep in mind that schools are also "selling" themselves to you as well during the interview, so just remain calm and be yourself.