Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi guys,
I'm really stressing. So my GPA isn't great, I'll own it. I struggled really bad with depression and anxiety and my grades suffered for a few years. I'm better now and fighting to turn it around as best I can but I only have a year. I want some feedback on where I stand so here are my stats if you will:
I have a GPA of 3.112, 578 hours shadowing, a summer as a vet tech, a two week internship as a zookeeper, and I am taking the GRE soon so sorry I can't include that. My shadowing ranges from small animals, to laboratory vet, to exotic if that helps.
Thanks,
Danielle
I'm really stressing. So my GPA isn't great, I'll own it. I struggled really bad with depression and anxiety and my grades suffered for a few years. I'm better now and fighting to turn it around as best I can but I only have a year. I want some feedback on where I stand so here are my stats if you will:
I have a GPA of 3.112, 578 hours shadowing, a summer as a vet tech, a two week internship as a zookeeper, and I am taking the GRE soon so sorry I can't include that. My shadowing ranges from small animals, to laboratory vet, to exotic if that helps.
Thanks,
Danielle