Chances of getting into a Post Bacc

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

madeofrainbows

New Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello Everyone!

I am trying to figure out my chances of getting into a Post Bacc. I actually already got accepted to one, but my parents are (at the moment) supporting me financially they are unwilling to let me go due to the duration (two years). I was wondering if I would have a shot at getting into a program with linkage (Scripps, Bryn Mawr, Goucher), so that I could work to save up for it. That being said, I would only do that if my odds of getting in are decent. Otherwise, I would explore other options. Thanks much!

*I have a B.S. in Child Psychology with a GPA of 3.36 (which is sort of low)
*I currently volunteer in a pediatric clinic
*I also have over two thousand hours of clinical work: I treated kids with autism in a behavioral treatment facility.

I know this was lengthy so thanks again for taking the time to read this 🙂