Chances of getting into PT school?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Infinity_21

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
After having my GPA verified, I'm not as confident in my chances of getting into PT school and I am wondering what you guys think they are honestly. My math killed me, but I did good in my other sciences and do have some 1 F, 1 D, 3 C. I finished off my undergrad with A's all around in my last 3 semesters. So I hope that helps. I submitted to some programs that the chances of getting in are average (AT Still, Wisconsin, Forth Worth Texas)

GPA: 3.35
Science and Math: 2.98
GRE: Verbal: 148, Math: 144, Writing: 4.0
Multiple volunteer experiences, with 200+ hours in different PT settings (out patient, in patient, veterans, geriatrics, athletes, etc...)
Have 2 letters of recommendation from PTS, 1 from a upper division professor.

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
After having my GPA verified, I'm not as confident in my chances of getting into PT school and I am wondering what you guys think they are honestly. My math killed me, but I did good in my other sciences and do have some 1 F, 1 D, 3 C. I finished off my undergrad with A's all around in my last 3 semesters. So I hope that helps. I submitted to some programs that the chances of getting in are average (AT Still, Wisconsin, Forth Worth Texas)

GPA: 3.35
Science and Math: 2.98
GRE: Verbal: 148, Math: 144, Writing: 4.0
Multiple volunteer experiences, with 200+ hours in different PT settings (out patient, in patient, veterans, geriatrics, athletes, etc...)
Have 2 letters of recommendation from PTS, 1 from a upper division professor.
What is your GPA for your last 60 credit hours? If you look through this forum, you can find schools that only look at that when it comes to GPA. Since you got all A's your last 3 semesters, you GPA should look a bit better. It might be worth applying to a few schools that only look at the last 60 hours! Just my two cents though.