chances of having surgery

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

bigstix808

Mac Daddy Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
ok, here is a pic of my collar bone that i broke yesterday on a ski trip to keystone in colorado. it was kind of a random trip and i just wanted to get out of the city. anyway, i saw that ER docs here on the slopes and they said surgery was prob optional, but then when i went in that night to get another block done to kill some of the pain, a different ER doc told me i was gonna need it for sure.

i'm not asking for medical advise as i already have an ortho appt on monday, and the fact that it's against SDN policy...but i'm trying to get an idea before i get there, and just to see what other docs (or future docs) think to kind of lighten the load of my ortho telling me i need surgery or not. thanks guys!

x-ray 1 - x-ray 2

Members don't see this ad.

It is against SDN policy to ask for or to dispense medical advice. Despite your feeling that you are not asking for medical advice, I would argue otherwise. Simply stating this "is not asking for medical advice" does not make it so.

Please speak to your Orthopedic surgeon on Monday for information on whether or not he will be operating on your clavicle.

Status
Not open for further replies.