Step I Chances of passing Step 1

Started by DO_or_Die
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

DO_or_Die

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
UWORLD 63% (80% of the complete on random timed and have been improving to high 60's-70's past few weeks)
NBME 27 202 -march
NBME 28 196 - early april
NBME 29 223 mid april
NBME 26 215 early may
COMSAE Phase 1 596 early may

UWSA2 today 222 (I've heard this way over-predicts and this was actually the hardest practice exam I've taken, incredibly biochem/cardio/neuro heavy ffs. all of my weak points! Hoping it doesn't over predict that much or I'm going to fail).

I'm kind of stagnant in the 215-220's. Just want to hurry and pass the thing and I'm burning out quickly. Take Step 1 5/16.
 
My uwsa2 over-predicted me by 27 and it was the highest margin i remember seeing on the step1 specific threads. Most people were fairly close to their uwsa2 score. You have a good margin to pass but at the same time don’t get too comfortable!