Chances on getting accepted to PCO?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

preopt2019

2+ Year Member
Reaction score
I was invited to interview with Salus/PCO!
I wanted to ask has anyone interviewed with them and not get accepted initally and asked to retake the OAT?
I got a 290 on OAT for reference.

Members don't see this ad.

I wanted to ask has anyone interviewed with them and not get accepted initally and asked to retake the OAT?
Hi, I interview with Salus in January and was told to retake the OAT. They said they would make a decision in June after seeing my spring grades and new OAT score.

Hi, I interview with Salus in January and was told to retake the OAT. They said they would make a decision in June after seeing my spring grades and new OAT score.
what was your gpa?

Members don't see this ad :)
How long after the interview did it take for them to get back to you

I submitted my application to Salus back in January and haven’t heard anything back from them and it’s been a month. I’m not sure what to do. I took the CASPer exam and let them know that it’s completed but I’m worried that they won’t give me an answer about an interview. I also had the same score as @preopt2019 and I’m super nervous because I haven’t heard from any of the other schools I’ve applied to as well. And ICO wants me to retake the OAT for a third time but I’m retaking 3 classes and working full time so it’s a little hard to study for my classes, work and study hard for the OAT. Can someone please help me? I’ve literally had so much anxiety the last 3 weeks that I’m thinking of giving up and retracting my applications

I submitted my application to Salus back in January and haven’t heard anything back from them and it’s been a month. I’m not sure what to do. I took the CASPer exam and let them know that it’s completed but I’m worried that they won’t give me an answer about an interview. I also had the same score as @preopt2019 and I’m super nervous because I haven’t heard from any of the other schools I’ve applied to as well. And ICO wants me to retake the OAT for a third time but I’m retaking 3 classes and working full time so it’s a little hard to study for my classes, work and study hard for the OAT. Can someone please help me? I’ve literally had so much anxiety the last 3 weeks that I’m thinking of giving up and retracting my applications

hi! did ICO tell you to retake the OAT before or after the interview? feel free to PM me if you need someone to talk to!

hi! did ICO tell you to retake the OAT before or after the interview? feel free to PM me if you need someone to talk to!
Hi! So I never actually got an interview with ICO. I’ve just been in contact with them the last year trying to get my application in order. I had spoke with someone from admissions who said that I would need to retake the OAT again for them to continue viewing my app. Otherwise it’s sitting on hold.
the other schools i applied to, I haven’t heard anything from... are you already in school or still applying?

Hey, do you care if I PM about you?

Reactions: 1 user
Did they ask you if you would retake the OAT in your interview? Or was it in the email you received afterward?

Hey! How was the casper test for you? I tried to dm you but it won't allow me to for some reason lol