Chances pls.

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

lifeswatumakeit

Membership Revoked
Removed
7+ Year Member
Reaction score
3.6 sGPA, White Female. North Carolina Resident. 31 first MCAT, 37 second MCAT, speak Italian and French, 800 hrs. community service @ a free clinic in my town, 1 daughter 2 yrs old, live with my mom, and I'm thinking of a master's this year.

Members don't see this ad.

Your GPA and MCAT are competitive. And you clearly have enough clinical experience.

Any other activities that you did during college?

I was part of
Your GPA and MCAT are competitive. And you clearly have enough clinical experience.

Any other activities that you did during college?

Yep. Sorority, but I'm hesitant to mention it cuz i feel like a social sorority has a negative connotation.

Members don't see this ad :)
You have a better chance than I do! Thanks for the defense by the way. It was nice of you :D

You have a better chance than I do! Thanks for the defense by the way. It was nice of you :D
hahaha dont mention it. I sumtimes get upset w/sdn bc of the harshness they take on people w/o knowin their stories. I can understand their perspectives, but there is a lot more to individuals than numbers and with so many, like urself, we just dont have the full story. u r best not giving them any more info about u as they clearly think ur dead on arrival anyways.

3.6 sGPA, White Female. North Carolina Resident. 31 first MCAT, 37 second MCAT, speak Italian and French, 800 hrs. community service @ a free clinic in my town, 1 daughter 2 yrs old, live with my mom, and I'm thinking of a master's this year.

You have great numbers. Do you have any research experience?

This thread is more weird than the other.. The troll starts a conversation with themselves.

Status
Not open for further replies.