This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

RXgal127000x3

New Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'm applying to Palm Beach Atlantic and Nova Southeastern's Programs. I have a GPA of 2.98 with my math and science gap being around 2.7. Took the pcat three times getting a 45, 40, and 59 in respective order. I am currently a junior undergrad applying for fall 2016 admission. I have over 300 volunteer hours in retail pharmacy, and am currently volunteering at a hospital once a week. I also have my florida tech license. I am in a national panhellenic sorority and a member of the student senate in my university's Student government. I am nervous about my GPA being on the low side. I won't finish my degree (in bio) if i get accepted for fall 2016. I am outgoing and i know I would have a really good interview. Im just nervous because I have wanted this for so long and even though chemistry is my worst subject (but not worst on the pcat) I have a huge passion for pharmacy. Do you think i will get an interview or even an acceptance letter to either of these schools? BTW, i want to go to NSUs PBG campus.