Chances

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

chrisjh

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
I have 12,000 house volunteering at every hospital within 50 miles of me
I have 6200 hours of physician shadowing under each specialty I am considering.
I published 4 unrelated papers in nature last as primary researcher.
I save babies as a hobby, and I have volunteered to build orphanages and give first aid in several wartorn third world countries.
I was all American track athlete in 4 events and am an Olympic medalist in the 100m and the marathon.
Also I spent 10,000 hours as a disciple to Jesus.

I know my EC's are weak but what do you think my chances are?

^^^^^half you people here on sdn

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Can't really judge without an MCAT score.

Reactions: 8 users
Members don't see this ad :)
You might want to retake for a lower score so you don't get screened out of mid-tiers. Also shows humility, which is important.

Also want to check if you have any IAs, if you've ever been caught stealing university couches you're pretty much done for.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 users
I save babies as a hobby, and I have volunteered to build orphanages and give first aid in several wartorn third world countries.
I was all American track athlete in 4 events and am an Olympic medalist in the 100m and the marathon.

^^^^^half you a******s here on sdn
I'm pretty sure that even the worst troll in history didn't have EC's like that..

^^^^^half you a******s here on sdn

Come on devil, what's the point of this post? That just makes us look bad...

Come on devil, what's the point of this post? That just makes us look bad...
It's a joke. And meant to rag on the large portion of people who come on this site with ridiculously applications and post a WAMC just to reap praise.
For real, some of these posts are ridiculous.

It's a joke. And meant to rag on the large portion of people who come on this site with ridiculously applications and post a WAMC just to reap praise.
For real, some of these posts are ridiculous.
Not much more ridiculous than the point of this thread.

For real, how can you have 7,8,900 hours shadowing and volunteering and all these other EC's, and still be insecure about that part of your application?

For real, how can you have 7,8,900 hours shadowing and volunteering and all these other EC's, and still be insecure about that part of your application?
For real, how are you still going on about this? Applying to medical school is a nerve-racking experience and everyone is susceptible to neuroticism now and again.

For real, how are you still going on about this? Applying to medical school is a nerve-racking experience and everyone is susceptible to neuroticism now and again.
There's neuroticism, and then there's not. Why are you still commenting on here if you're so offended by it?

^^^^^half you people here on sdn
I have a 528. Do you think I should retake?

Stats are lethal for MD and DO. Apply 5-10 years from now after significant reinvention.

Reactions: 2 users
There's neuroticism, and then there's not. Why are you still commenting on here if you're so offended by it?
I mean, you made a whole thread because apparently this somehow offended you on such a deep personal level.

I made the thread as a joke.........
Everyone else on here seems to have gotten that......
This joke is made on every single one of the posts you are making a satire of. I'm just wondering why one would bother to make a whole separate thread for an unoriginal joke.

This joke is made on every single one of the posts you made a satire of. I'm just wondering why one would bother to make a whole separate thread for an unoriginal joke.
Dude, just go away. We get it. You don't like the post. I don't care. Stop reading it. Problem solved.

Status
Not open for further replies.