chances?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

toco

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
hello everyone,

i know these types of questions are beaten to death, because one never knows what the admission people are going to think, but I have to ask it anyway. I am curious about what my chances might be of getting into med school. I have a 3.24 gpa with a positive grade trend. I still have to take all of my pre reqs, so that should boost my gpa. i have three years of hospital work experience, and i plan to get some more soon (if not working than by volunteering). barring i don't mess up on the mcat, what are my chances of getting into a med school? i am not all that concerned with what school or where it is. i would preferably like to stay in new england, specifically massachusetts, but my main goal is to become a doctor and i will go where it takes. if anybody has any insight it would be greatly appreciated, specifically those who have a similar experience. thank you, i hope this question is not too idiotic and presumptuous.

toco

Members don't see this ad.

Toco loco, I sent you a PM, go check it out...