Chances?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

grecian

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I'm just looking into pod as a career and am just looking into shadowing opportunities. I graduated with a b.s. in biology w/ a biomedical emphasis in 2010. I'm looking at a 2.99 cum, 2.7sci, and 7V,8P,9B. I currently work at an in-patient psychiatry ward of a hospital. I have calculus,stats,molecular biology(retake), and economics scheduled at my local CC. What would you guys say about my standing?

Members don't see this ad.

I'm just looking into pod as a career and am just looking into shadowing opportunities. I graduated with a b.s. in biology w/ a biomedical emphasis in 2010. I'm looking at a 2.99 cum, 2.7sci, and 7V,8P,9B. I currently work at an in-patient psychiatry ward of a hospital. I have calculus,stats,molecular biology(retake), and economics scheduled at my local CC. What would you guys say about my standing?

ace those make up classes and hopefully it will bring your overall to a 3.0 and your science over 2.75. 24 on the mcat should help you a little. If you can get good letter of rec's and some pod shadowing experience, then you would be in the mix.

:)

Last edited:

If I may ask, what attracted you to Podiatry as a career? Also, why did you chose those specific classes to take at your local CC?