Chances at podiatry school??

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

neeks123

Reaction score
Hi! I need desperate advice… please no judgement just advice! I have a 3.1 undergrad gpa, 3.7 masters gpa in biomedical science and a 482 MCAT… what are my chances at getting into a podiatry school ?? Any advice will help! I’m avoiding retaking the mcat. if there’s a shot I’ll take it. Thanks !

Members don't see this ad.

Hi! I need desperate advice… please no judgement just advice! I have a 3.1 undergrad gpa, 3.7 masters gpa in biomedical science and a 482 MCAT… what are my chances at getting into a podiatry school ?? Any advice will help! I’m avoiding retaking the mcat. if there’s a shot I’ll take it. Thanks !
Your GPA is good, but the MCAT is on the lower end. Anything can be possible and your best bet is to apply to the bigger schools such as Kent, Temple, New York, etc. If in doubt, retake the MCAT and improve it. Even a small improvement can show your determination and the selecting committee can see your progress. Here, someone got in to Kent with a 488 MCAT in 2020 and the chances are probably even better nowadays with the opening of two more schools. The schools will either accept you right away after the interview or give you conditional acceptance (saying they can accept certain score if you can retake the MCAT, highly doubt it though). In other words, you have a decent chance. That's just my take on this.

Reposted thread reply to appropriate section.
Please do not make a new thread asking what are my chances.
Please only reply to the linked thread.

Locking.

Status
Not open for further replies.