Change In Snapshot/Duet Deadline

Started by Goopy
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Goopy

Full Member
2+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
PSA: There appears to be a change in the deadline for completing Snapshot and Duet. Previously Altus said that these must be completed any time until 10 days after your test. Now, they recommend that it is completed within 14 days of your test, but you can wait up until your earliest program distribution deadline.

Source: Suite FAQ | TakeAltus
See "Is participation in Snapshot required or optional?" and "Who needs to complete Duet?"
 
PSA: There appears to be a change in the deadline for completing Snapshot and Duet. Previously Altus said that these must be completed any time until 10 days after your test. Now, they recommend that it is completed within 14 days of your test, but you can wait up until your earliest program distribution deadline.

Source: Suite FAQ | TakeAltus
See "Is participation in Snapshot required or optional?" and "Who needs to complete Duet?"
I took my Casper on June 17 and it still says on the website it is required to be completed by June 27. However, as of now, none of my schools require them. Would I actually be able to complete it after this deadline passed?
 
I took my Casper on June 17 and it still says on the website it is required to be completed by June 27. However, as of now, none of my schools require them. Would I actually be able to complete it after this deadline passed?
I believe you will be able to. I think they said since this is a new change they are still in the process of updating the website to reflect it. So your June 27 deadline should be outdated.