"Change Notification" Button

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

AtYourCervix

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Just wondering if anyone has gotten the "change notification" button lately. If so, when? I submitted 7/9, and I am still waiting.

DukeGirlie

Members don't see this ad.

I submitted 7/6 and I'm still waiting as well. I called AMCAS today and they said that it was "likely" that mine would be sent out early next week. No "change notification" button for me yet though. Go figure.

I submitted on 7/5 and I still don't have the new button. I'm not calling though, because I'm only applying to Baylor (through AMCAS) and I already sent them a printed copy.

Sigh!

Members don't see this ad :)
a bit off topic, but along a similar vein.... i submitted my app on monday. i got the email yesterday verifying that it had been submitted. today i opened up my app in order to use some of the info to fill out the uc alternate app. now my certification and transmission button is no longer checked off. i didn't make any changes, so i assume i don't have to go through the transmission process again. anybody have any thoughts?

Originally posted by ssd:
•a bit off topic, but along a similar vein.... i submitted my app on monday. i got the email yesterday verifying that it had been submitted. today i opened up my app in order to use some of the info to fill out the uc alternate app. now my certification and transmission button is no longer checked off. i didn't make any changes, so i assume i don't have to go through the transmission process again. anybody have any thoughts?•

Don't worry about it, you're fine. Those buttons remain unchecked in case you need to make any changes to your app (i.e. phone, address, email, add a school to your list, etc).

ssd...

The same thing happened to me, but I think that it allows you make changes and resubmit if you wish. I know my application has been submitted successfully regardless of whether that box is checked off because I have confirmed submission with AMCAS over the phone and have received secondaries from schools I never directly contacted. I wouldnt worry, you are probably successfully submitted.

DukeGirlie ;)