CTE button

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

voxveritatisetlucis

2+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello everybody,

I went to commit to enroll today but cannot see the button on my CYMS page. Is anybody else who was planning to committ to enroll unable to see this?

(Not talking about plan to enroll)

Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 users
Go to edit under plan to enroll. Commit to enroll pops up under there

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Thank you!
Why aren't you waiting to see what happens with your WLs, given how much you care about rankings? Do you have an exploding scholarship, or have you just had enough and want to move on?

Last edited:
  • Dislike
Reactions: 4 users
Why aren't you waiting to see what happens with your WLs, given how much you care about rankings? Do you have an exploding scholarship, or have you just had enough and want to move on?
give it a rest, @KnightDoc
You seem to be a rankings lover too.

• Haha
Reactions: 10 users
give it a rest, @KnightDoc
You seem to be a rankings lover too.
Not so much, but the question was very sincere and legit, despite the negative reaction.

Not directed personally at @voxveritatisetlucis, although he is the one who posted. I am just trying to learn all I can about the process. I was not knocking anyone caring about rankings, and was seriously wondering why anyone who valued them would CTE on the first possible day to a lower ranked school while being on what seems to be around 10ish WLs, most of which are likely higher ranked.

Not so much, but the question was very sincere and legit, despite the negative reaction.

Not directed personally at @voxveritatisetlucis, although he is the one who posted. I am just trying to learn all I can about the process. I was not knocking anyone caring about rankings, and was seriously wondering why anyone who valued them would CTE on the first possible day to a lower ranked school while being on what seems to be around 10ish WLs, most of which are likely higher ranked.
The OP's question was a simple mechanism question but you made it into a dig and a criticism.
Did your comment add any value or information? NO

Reactions: 2 users
Status
Not open for further replies.