Change of heart

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

ItsOverZyvox

Retired
Removed
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
You guys all know that I have endorsed clinical/hospital pharmacy from the beginning. But lately I have become disenchanted with the way health care system pharmacy is practiced. I think it's time for me to get back to what pharmacy is all about. I'm going retail.🙁

Any suggestion to which chain I should try ??

Thanks,
 
You guys all know that I have endorsed clinical/hospital pharmacy from the beginning. But lately I have become disenchanted with the way health care system pharmacy is practiced. I think it's time for me to get back to what pharmacy is all about. I'm going retail.🙁

Any suggestion to which chain I should try ??

Thanks,

Please elaborate.......
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
You guys all know that I have endorsed clinical/hospital pharmacy from the beginning. But lately I have become disenchanted with the way health care system pharmacy is practiced. I think it's time for me to get back to what pharmacy is all about. I'm going retail.🙁

Any suggestion to which chain I should try ??

Thanks,

You're about 5 months too early for April Fool's Day. :meanie:
 
ehhh...

Happy Halloween.. That was my attempt at a "Scary" Joke!!!


:meanie:

C'mon Old Guy.. you know I love my job! :laugh: 👍
 
It's when you actually stick your arm under a log and let the catfish bite on to it. Then you grab and yank the fish out of the water. Except sometimes these catfish can get up over 100lb..
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad