Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

Dismiss Notice
Hey Texans—join us for a DFW meetup! Click here to learn more.

Change of School. WIll this be a problem?

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - MD' started by ptran, May 3, 2004.

1. ptran

ptran Junior Member

Hello,

I am currently a first year undergrad, at a school that I am completely miserable at. I have finally came to the conclusion that it would be best for me to transfer back home to a CSU. But before I can do this, I would have to spend a semester at a J.C before I can enter the CSU because of the deadline date that I was not able to make for Fall 2004.

Do you see a problem with all the transferring of schools that I am doing? I know this is not the best predicament to be in but my spiritual, social, and academic well-being is extremely important to me and by staying at my current school, it would not be intact. What would medical schools think?

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. getcloned

getcloned Hilton Magician
    10+ Year Member

I think you need to disregard what some suit on an admissions committee thinks, and do this for yourself. Do what makes adcom's happy only after you've made yourself happy.

Best of luck!