OneDayDoc

10+ Year Member
Jun 22, 2006
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Medical
Because of a feud with Verizon, I recently had to change my telephone number. Can I just go on AMCAS and change my personal info (I have already submitted and been verified)? Do I have to resubmit? Should I individually let schools know?

Depakote

Pediatric Anesthesiologist
Moderator Emeritus
15+ Year Member
Nov 2, 2004
SOCMOB
Status (Visible)
  1. Attending Physician
OneDayDoc said:
Because of a feud with Verizon, I recently had to change my telephone number. Can I just go on AMCAS and change my personal info (I have already submitted and been verified)? Do I have to resubmit? Should I individually let schools know?

Since you're already verified, you can just pop in and change your personal contact info. You won't need to be re-verified, the schools should get the new info and have your new phone number the next time they download from AMCAS, which means every school should have your new number within a week or so.

floridakppr

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Jan 23, 2006
Florida
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Medical
What are the consequences of changing a work experience description or modifying one word in the personal statement after verification?

Punkn

at the Christie Rd tracks
10+ Year Member
Sep 21, 2005
Status (Visible)
  1. Attending Physician
floridakppr said:
What are the consequences of changing a work experience description or modifying one word in the personal statement after verification?

You can't change those things after verification, so there are no consequences. :p

About the Ads
This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.