1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Download free Tapatalk for iPhone or Tapatalk for Android for your phone and follow the SDN forums with push notifications.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Change phone number on AMCAS

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - MD' started by OneDayDoc, Jul 24, 2006.

1. OneDayDoc

OneDayDoc Member
    2+ Year Member

Pre-Medical
    Because of a feud with Verizon, I recently had to change my telephone number. Can I just go on AMCAS and change my personal info (I have already submitted and been verified)? Do I have to resubmit? Should I individually let schools know?

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. Depakote

Depakote Pediatric Anesthesiologist
    Rocket Scientist Physician Moderator Emeritus Lifetime Donor Classifieds Approved 10+ Year Member

Attending Physician
    Since you're already verified, you can just pop in and change your personal contact info. You won't need to be re-verified, the schools should get the new info and have your new phone number the next time they download from AMCAS, which means every school should have your new number within a week or so.

4. floridakppr

5+ Year Member

Pre-Medical
    What are the consequences of changing a work experience description or modifying one word in the personal statement after verification?

5. Punkn

Punkn at the Christie Rd tracks
    10+ Year Member

Attending Physician
    You can't change those things after verification, so there are no consequences. :p