Changes in Dental Decks

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

india_dentist

Junior Member
10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I am planning to appear for the boards in April and have 2006-2007 decntal decks. Does anybody have any idea if the Kaplan review book and the decks have been changed since then? Please help as I am short on time and need your help asap.
 
I am planning to appear for the boards in April and have 2006-2007 decntal decks. Does anybody have any idea if the Kaplan review book and the decks have been changed since then? Please help as I am short on time and need your help asap.

Hi I have the same dental decks n i wasn't sure either if i could study with them; so, i email the dental decks website and asked them if i should buy the new version. Dr. Lozier the administrator said that i would b fine studying with the 2006/2007. So, i think it is up to us to spend the extra money if we don't feel prepared studying with the old ones. I just wish that i could find the testlets. Anyhow...Good luck.