1. Download free Tapatalk for iPhone or Tapatalk for Android for your phone and follow the SDN forums with push notifications.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

Dismiss Notice
Hey Texans—join us for a DFW meetup! Click here to learn more.

Changes to secondaries after submitting

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - MD' started by SunnyBunny7, Oct 8, 2002.

1. SunnyBunny7

SunnyBunny7 the newest St. Lunatic
    7+ Year Member

This is a trivial question, but I don't want to hurt my chances so I'm asking anyway. On some of the secondaries, they ask you to write down the classes you plan to take to fulfill pre-reqs if you haven't fulfilled them yet. So I wrote that I'll be taking a lit class this fall to fulfill the english requirement (I specified the course name and the quarter I'd take it, like they asked). However, it turns out that I had to change by schedule around and now I won't be taking this class. So should I tell the schools about this or what? Or do they not really care? I'm definitely going to take another lit class sometime before I graduate, but I don't know which quarter or what exact lit class, since the schedule varies from quarter to quarter. Thanks in advance for any advice.

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. williestyle81

williestyle81 Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

hello,

Maybe you can try emailing the admissions of the schools you applied to explaining what happened. good luck.

4. SunnyBunny7

SunnyBunny7 the newest St. Lunatic
    7+ Year Member

Yah, I guess I should just do that. Maybe I should think before I post so I don't look like such a square asking these questions. :oops:

Thanks!:D :D

5. SMW

SMW Grand Member
    7+ Year Member

I wouldn't worry about it. They really don't care as long as you complete the requirements before you mariculate. And hey, you don't sound like a square! (except I had to ask my Mom what that meant! j/k :laugh: ;) )

6. secretstang19

secretstang19 Member
    7+ Year Member

I agree - don't worry about it. It might be a big deal if you changed your whole schedule around to take obviously easy or trivial classes, but one change shouldn't matter. If it's something that's really that important, they can ask you in an interview, and you can easily explain then that you couldn't take the class as you'd originally planned.