lispiz86

10+ Year Member
Jan 17, 2007
Status
Well, specifically, this thread is more for those who accept their acceptances, haha, and are pretty sure they'll be going to Chapman in the fall. I think there are a lot of people who will be from out of town and need some place to discuss housing (communities/prices/roommates/etc.).

I was talking recently to a Chapman PT graduate and he recommended living with classmates (and buying a huge writing surface to study) among other things. I don't personally know anyone who will be in OC specifically, let alone my future classmates, but I think that it would be great to live with at least one fellow DPT student starting the first year. I wonder who else is in the same boat?

Aug 13, 2009
Status
Pre-Rehab Sci [General]
Hey! I'm going to Chapman too! I'm probably going to be moving to the OC area around mid/late July, and I agree, it would be great to live with another student in the PT program.

Anyone interested in living with a 24yo guy? I don't have pets, but you might have to live with obsessive cleaning habits and an acoustic guitar.

Jan 8, 2010
Status
Pre-Rehab Sci [General]
This is awesome!!

Is anyone going to live in or near LA, I need a buddy to ride the train with in the morning.....

lispiz86

10+ Year Member
Jan 17, 2007
Status
Cool! I'll definitely check it out soon! (Mainly because I gave up Facebook among other things for Lent, haha) :)

Mar 1, 2010
Status
i'll be going to chapman in the fall. i found a room on craigslist for cheap. only 2 miles from school, so i can bike there.