Chapman acceptances!

Started by lispiz86
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

lispiz86

Full Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Well, specifically, this thread is more for those who accept their acceptances, haha, and are pretty sure they'll be going to Chapman in the fall. I think there are a lot of people who will be from out of town and need some place to discuss housing (communities/prices/roommates/etc.).

I was talking recently to a Chapman PT graduate and he recommended living with classmates (and buying a huge writing surface to study) among other things. I don't personally know anyone who will be in OC specifically, let alone my future classmates, but I think that it would be great to live with at least one fellow DPT student starting the first year. I wonder who else is in the same boat?
 
Hey! I'm going to Chapman too! I'm probably going to be moving to the OC area around mid/late July, and I agree, it would be great to live with another student in the PT program.

Anyone interested in living with a 24yo guy? I don't have pets, but you might have to live with obsessive cleaning habits and an acoustic guitar.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
This is awesome!!

Is anyone going to live in or near LA, I need a buddy to ride the train with in the morning.....
 
Cool! I'll definitely check it out soon! (Mainly because I gave up Facebook among other things for Lent, haha) 🙂
 
i'll be going to chapman in the fall. i found a room on craigslist for cheap. only 2 miles from school, so i can bike there.